Easy in and easy out; the R-Tran seat base swivels out of the door for easy access
Gallery Gallery Gallery Gallery
For many, transferring means twisting, turning and climbing. With the R-tran swiveling functions these hassles become a thing of the past, giving you greater dignity, freedom and mobility. It also assists carers to transfer their passengers, making their job much easier.
This slimline solution is manufactured in 100% aluminum with full attention to detail. It is available in various versions such as fully mechanical, fully electronic and/or pick and mix such as semi mechanical and/or semi electrical.
R-Tran - basic electric or manual swiveling function
The R-Tran is the most basic variant. It consists of a swivel base of either manual or electric operation that allows the car seat to swivel out over the sill to facilitate entering or exiting the vehicle.
- Seat with swivel and slide functions available as fully mechanical, fully electric or a mix of manual and electric features
- Slimline – Max Height 40mm & 20% Less weight than competitor swivel seats
- Manufactured from 100% Aluminium
- Simple step by step programming available
- Keypad operated (wireless optional)
- Maximum user weight of 150kg
- Crash tested, flammability tested, CE marked
You may also be interested in...
The D-Tran lowering swivel seat turns the car seat outwards and then lowers it to the desired position. The system offers the end user lifting heights from 300mm to 395mm, which facilitates transfer to and from the wheelchair.
The G-Tran docking swivel seat allows the user to maintain the same seat for both vehicle and wheelchair. The Seat turns out electrically and connects to the Wheelchair Frame with the user staying seated the whole time.